Linksys WRT54GS DD-WRT, Networking help please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
goku1113
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 17:39    Post subject: Linksys WRT54GS DD-WRT, Networking help please Reply with quote
Hi There

ok so i have a pc wired to a linksys WRT-54GS-UK running Firmware: DD-WRT v23 SP2 (09/15/06) micro, and i have a laptop connected wirelessly via a usb linksys WUB54GS-UK

Both use winxp home sp2 and can both use the internet but i'd like to beable to share files and use my xbox360 which can connect to xbox live but cannot see the pc to share files.

I've used the wireless wizard in winxp and the network wizard too, but the closest i've got is being able to see the shared files on the pc from the laptop. but when you click to open the folder i get the error message: Not enought server storage is available to access this command???

now the x360 i can connect to xbox live, but when trying to share pictures music from the wired pc, it wont work. I can see the x360 from media player 11 and setup sharing but the x360 cannot see the pc

any help is much needed and appricated
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: