DDWRT Professional upgrade 35030?

Xxzarosxx
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 17:06    Post subject: DDWRT Professional upgrade 35030? Reply with quote
Before I Begin, i've read through Sash's links and cant really find anything regarding the solution to my issue.

I've just purchased the Professional version for DD-WRT, at the moment i'm currently running Kong's 35030M on my R7000.

I'm trying to activate the professional version, and as some users on the forums say, to get the 'systemkey' you need to go to activate in the GUI under status, but its not there? Only 'Router' 'WAN 'LAN 'Wireless' 'Bandwidth' 'SysLog' and 'sysinfo'

What am I missing here? any help would be great ^^
Do move this topic if placed in incorrect forum.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsor
Luniz2k1
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 15:36    Post subject: Reply with quote
I believe you need to download a special version to be able to put in your activation code. Take a look at the Broadcom Customer Downloads & Updates forum.

Got OpenDNS?
codibit
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 15:05    Post subject: Reply with quote
There should be a tab titled "Activate" under the Status tab. You can also access it by going to the http://YOUR.ROUTER.IP.ADDRESS/register.asp address in your router.
There is also a link on the top-right corner of the admin interface, next to "Firmware:", that tells you to activate and how long you've got left to try the full version (and links to the activation section).

The tab and the top-right notice will dissapear once you activate.

You also should have a big "TRIRAL" stamp on the web interface header if it's not activated.

Are you sure you installed the "_full" version? (in the firmware download directory you have several options, I think you might have installed the "_public" version or have activated already).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> X86 based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: