WAN Bandwidth Monitoring

lexridge
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 15:55    Post subject: WAN Bandwidth Monitoring Reply with quote
This used to work okay until v24 final. Actually, I just noticed this today. The WAN port is working, it is just not being reported via this monitor. Any ideas as to why?

Lexridge
Sponsor
olmari
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 16:41    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have similar weord looks problem too with same thing... Support ticket about it here: http://svn.dd-wrt.com:8000/dd-wrt/ticket/309. Instead of nothingness, my WAN graph "saws"... Also with me actual dataflow is just fine. Maybe both are from same rootcause whatever that might be. Tough mine have been this way from the times of introducing WAN graph...

Fortunately this is just cosmethic bug Smile
Rhamadahn Dave
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 21:21    Post subject: Reply with quote
My WAN graph seems to be running normally as it did in past versions. if that helps any.
lexridge
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 20:19    Post subject: Reply with quote
olmari wrote:
I have similar weord looks problem too with same thing... Support ticket about it here: http://svn.dd-wrt.com:8000/dd-wrt/ticket/309. Instead of nothingness, my WAN graph "saws"... Also with me actual dataflow is just fine. Maybe both are from same rootcause whatever that might be. Tough mine have been this way from the times of introducing WAN graph.

Wow, that is certainly some serious "sawing"!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> X86 based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: