V24 SP1 and uPnP

bjoeg
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:36    Post subject: V24 SP1 and uPnP Reply with quote
Is there an issue with the v24 SP1 and uPnP in the list of forwards?

I have just installled a soekris router for a residental area with shared internet line. Used the above release since pre-SP2 had big difficulties running, and forwards does not show.

The situation after 3 days might just be that there really is not any forwards at all, but with in their old router (broadcom based running v23 SP2) the list were usually 20-30 services long.

Just want to confirm if there is a bug with listing forwards or is the bug with uPnP and uPnP does not work at all.
Sponsor
simax
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 0:29    Post subject: Reply with quote
Same here.

Upnp, as many other technologies out there, has a rather wide implementation standard. Or, in other words, varies greatly from one implementation to another.

Not saying that DD-WRT's is any better or worse, ok? Just saying that I have encountered several issues with Upnp in different implementations.

iChat's upnp works fine with v23 sp2 (and even earlier versions). Not with v24 or v24 sp1 so far.

I commented previously on this. See http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=33398
olmari
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:07    Post subject: Reply with quote
And again this is known and fixed issue, you can download latest unofficial build if you want to...
bjoeg
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 18:11    Post subject: Reply with quote
And at the time I posted there were only 1 unofficial firmware for x86, which was fracked up.

But I will try 10924.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> X86 based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: