Traffic by Month v24-sp2 (08/07/10) std

joelphilippage
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 23:30    Post subject: Traffic by Month v24-sp2 (08/07/10) std Reply with quote
Hi.

I recently started working at a school using DD-WRT x86 on a computer for there server. The internet is over satellite and our usage is limited. The traffic by month graph has not been updating since I got here and there is nothing in the history of usage.

I checked the settings and it says
ttraff_enable=1

Any ideas on how to get this feature to work?

Thanks!
Sponsor
al_c
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 21:45    Post subject: Re: Traffic by Month v24-sp2 (08/07/10) std Reply with quote
joelphilippage wrote:
Hi.

I recently started working at a school using DD-WRT x86 on a computer for there server. The internet is over satellite and our usage is limited. The traffic by month graph has not been updating since I got here and there is nothing in the history of usage.

I checked the settings and it says
ttraff_enable=1

Any ideas on how to get this feature to work?

Thanks!

My YAMon script () shows which devices are connecting to your network and how much data they are using, when. Usage is tallied by hour, day and month (actally ISP billing cycle). The reports provide a lot more detail than the stock page in the DD-WRT GUI - e.g., they project the estimated monthly total so you can avoid overage charges.

YAMon can be downloaded from http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=259806.

I hope this helps,

Al
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> X86 based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: