X86 issues latest version

Arch1mede
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:42    Post subject: X86 issues latest version Reply with quote
Sorry, original post was put in the wrong forum.

Has anyone gotten this to actually work? I have loaded this into ESXi, VMWare Player and VB and all show the same thing...VGA version especially....just a bunch of garbage scrolling across the screen.

Web works till I change the IP, then it will stop responding.

I have tried most of the SP2 images with the same result. v24 vmware seems to be stuck at a 2008 version v95xx and I don't want to use that one.
Sponsor
Arch1mede
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 14:53    Post subject: Re: X86 issues latest version Reply with quote
Arch1mede wrote:
Sorry, original post was put in the wrong forum.

Has anyone gotten this to actually work? I have loaded this into ESXi, VMWare Player and VB and all show the same thing...VGA version especially....just a bunch of garbage scrolling across the screen.

Web works till I change the IP, then it will stop responding.

I have tried most of the SP2 images with the same result. v24 vmware seems to be stuck at a 2008 version v95xx and I don't want to use that one.

Am I really the only one that uses this??? I cant be the ONLY one from this whole community to use this in a lab environment.
j911
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:39    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm also using dd-wrt in esxi. Try builds from before June 2012. I also had same issue.
Problem I have is I could ping just not get webpage up in full vga smp builds. Public vga and full vga worked fine with webpage.

I think there should be a dedicated thread for virtual x86 dd-wrt installs to consolidate all info.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> X86 based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: