NoCatSplah keeps requiring re-authorization

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
cschiffner
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 16:19    Post subject: NoCatSplah keeps requiring re-authorization Reply with quote
I have NoCatSplash running on a WRT54GL. The splash page appears correctly and users are able to accept the user agreement and gain internet access. Here is the problem ... The timeout is set to 24 hours however users are required to re-authorize every few minutes. The timing seems to be fairly random, but usually no longer than 4 minutes. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Router information:
WRT54GL v1.1
DD-WRT v24-preSP2 build 12533
generic-nokaid
DHCP enabled with 60 minute client lease
Sponsor
cschiffner
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 19:04    Post subject: Reply with quote
Does anyone have any suggestions? I have been unable to solve this issue. I have 4 access points, and all 4 are doing the same thing. 1 of the access points is on a different network in a different facility and is the only access point in the building.

Ever minute or so the NoCatSplash agreement page is displayed. The user clicks the button to agree to terms and is redirected to the website I have set. Then they are able to use the internet for about a minute before being redirected to the agreement screen again. Can someone please offer a suggestion?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: