|Gateworks Product Lines|||
Shipping & Returns
Right of Withdrawal
(1) The customer shall be entitled to withdraw his declaration of intention to conclude a contract within two weeks after receipt of the goods by returning the goods to NewMedia-NET GmbH. To comply with this term, it is sufficient to dispatch the goods in time.
(2) The charges for the return of the goods of up to EUR 40,- shall be the responsibility of the customer.
(3) In the case of withdrawal, NewMedia-NET GmbH shall refund the purchase price, if already paid, to the customer. The return charges paid by NewMedia-NET GmbH will be deducted from the purchase price. With refunds to foreign countries, the transfer fee will be deducted as well.
(4) In the case of a considerable deterioration in the quality of the goods or in the case of loss, the customer shall make good the corresponding reduction in value or loss to NewMedia-NET GmbH if he withdraws his order. If the customer has already paid the purchase price, NewMedia-NET GmbH shall be entitled to deduct the reduction in value from the amount repayable.
(5) The right of withdrawal shall be barred in the following cases:
a) with contracts for the delivery of audio or video recordings or software if the delivered data carriers have been unsealed by the customer;
b) with contracts for the delivery of goods manufactured according to customers specifications within the meaning of Art. 3 paragr. II No. 2 Mail Order Marketing Act, or of goods unsuitable for returns, such as antiquarian items;
c) with contracts on other deliveries barring the right of withdrawal expressis verbis.Right of Withdrawal
Payment method is prepaid.
Shipping costs are calculated by the weight of the article.